Mukwonago leaders mean it when they say that our community resides at the intersection of life, leisure and economic leadership. To continue to achieve this mission, Village leadership is currently:
- Undergoing the process of conducting Business Retention and Expansion (BRE) meetings with area businesses owners. During these meetings, we simply ask our business managers if there is anything we can improve in our community and if there is anything more we can do it help them.
- Continuing to strengthen partnerships with the area school district, state development agencies, and the Mukwonago Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Actively engaging residents to see what amenities they would like to see in the community. Then, we are reaching out to organizations to see their wants realized. We want our residents to have an outstanding quality of life.
- Consistently trying to learn more about what resources we can offer our residents and area business to find new ways to assist them.
- And looking into new ways for pedestrian improvements, listening to residents, streamlining applications, improving quality of service, and much, much more.
In the near future, expect to see an updated Mukwonago Means Business Economic Development website, new businesses to hopefully support new community events, and other great initiatives to continue to make this a place you and your friends want to raise your family.