Residents who have a balance on their property taxes have received a notice from the County Treasurer on how to pay their second installment. 

Second installments are due to the respective County Treasuers by July 31, 2021. 


Waukesha County Residents –                                                                      For more information call (262) 548-7029

Walworth County Residents –                                                                           For more information call (262) 741-4251